So we might have all been excited about what’s to come from the AW17 catwalks at London Fashion Week this month, but of course, we have to think about the here and now.
September’s LFW gave us a taste of trends to come for spring and now it’s filtered down to the high street.
From feminine florals and pretty embroidery to bold stripes and frilled ruffles, you don’t have to spend a fortune to get the look from the designers.
See our pick of the best pieces to buy for your summer wardrobe.
Pale or punchy, pink was a SS17 catwalk hit, and in real life will work with all skin tones.
- Coat, £75, JD Williams
- Dress, £65, Autograph at Marks & Spencer
- Top, £32, Therapy at House of Fraser
- Trousers, £35, ASOS
- Bag, £55, Dune
- Trainers, £15, MissPap.co.uk
Spice up your wardrobe with this season’s hottest hue.
- Dress, £89, Oliver Bonas
- Suit jacket, £40; Trousers, £25, both Dorothy Perkins
- Earrings, £12.99, Mango
- Bag, £32, M&Co
- Shoes, £52, Topshop
It’s on everything, from ethereal dresses to the ‘it’ jacket you won’t want to take off…
- Dress, £120, Miss Selfridge
- Jacket, £49, Rare London
- Top, £19.99, Zara
- Khaki shirt, £55, Red Herring at Debenhams
- Bag, £39.99, Mango
- Shoes, £40, ASOS
Be stripy with separates or head-to-toe. You’ll know where to draw the line…
- Dress, £32, Very.co.uk
- Jacket, £39.99, Lindex
- Trousers, £80, Gerry Weber
- Top, £25, Dorothy Perkins
- Skirt, £69, Sosandar.com
- Bag, £30, JD Williams
Bold or ditzy, flowers are a perennial favourite we’ll never grow out of.
- Jumpsuit, £119, Hallhuber.co.uk
- Top, £32, Evans
- Trousers, £29.99, Zara
- Blouse, £49.50, Autograph at Marks & Spencer
- Bag, £35, Oasis
- Shoes, £68, Office
All over everything, we’ve fallen in love with romantic ruffles. Will you be a frill seeker?