If you haven’t heard yet the hottest dress of the season is the Maxi Dress and everyone has to have one. Whether is a plain cotton tank style dress or a sexy Pucci style print, it is a must have this summer season. So how do you stand out in yours with so many ladies wearing the same thing? Well, you just need to add some of your own personal style to it.
1. Westernize your solid colored Maxi. Grab a straw hat, a pair or Rayban Aviator glasses and pull out a pair of western boots for a hip stylish look. Don’t forget to add a across the body bag for your day look and a clutch and a sheer scarf for a night look.
2. Be bold with your jewelry. It’s no time to be shy when wearing this it’s about standing out. Grab a pair of wooden disk earrings, a couple wooden carved bracelets and a dainty gold necklace around your neck. This is no time for strappy gladiator sandals. You’ve got enough going on up top. Try a pair of huaraches they are so cute together.
3. Don’t forget your eye shadow to go with the print. Now if you decide to step it up a notch and grab a fabulous multicolored Maxi don’t be afraid of make-up. You eye shadow is your best friend. Play up your eyes with a bold complementing shadow and a set of sexy lashes if you’re not blessed with your own sexy set.
4. Gold Jewelry is opulent. Go Bollywood with your jewelry. Try upper arm bracelets, earrings that shimmer in the sunlight and move with you. Gold necklaces are fun too the bigger the better and now pull out your metallic gladiator sandals. This is what you’ve been waiting for!
5. Take a blast back to the seventies. Maxi dresses were a staple in the seventies if you need some tips on how to accessorize 70’s style without looking gaudy take a look at a few episodes of Swingtown. The ladies there did it the best!
Finally the most important thing is to remember that a great cut is a an absolute necessity. Show off your sexy neck this summer. Try an updated bob with feather sides. If you’ve got long hair pull it up in a soft wispy low bun. Keep your hair soft and accessorize it with a cloth headband or two and you’ll be set.
Image source: http://www.glamcheck.com/fashion/2012/06/28/suki-waterhouse-floral-summer-party/. Summer Party Maxi Dresses
Image source: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HOT-2013-fashion-Womens-Halter-Open-Back-Empire-Waist-Boho-Summer-Party-Beach-Maxi-Long-Dress/1249577130.html. Summer Party Maxi Dresses
Image source: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2014-summer-vintage-Lace-chiffon-maxi-dress-with-free-bow-patchwork-embroidery-party-long-dress-plus/1086515_1589863371.html. Summer Party Maxi Dresses
Image source: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Summer-Spring-Maxi-Dress-Long-Bohemian-Sleeveless-Maxiskit-Boho-Jungle-Print-Elegant-Dress-Blue-and-Orange/605499743.html. Summer Party Maxi Dresses
Image source: http://www.latestwomenfashionn.com/2014/04/dress-shoes-coral-dress-coral-pretty.html. Summer Party Maxi Dresses