Ladies of the fashion world, winter is officially in full swing and that means it’s time to clean out our closets and prepare for spring fashion. With spring comes new beginnings and old memories. It is time to pull out all your 70’s and 80’s fashions because they are back…again! Everything from jackets to high-waisted pants is making a comeback this spring. Here is a short list of ten of the hottest trends to watch for this spring:
- Floral dresses – These are suitable for any body type (except rectangular, but it is not impossible to find one that is appropriate) and more stylish in bold or pastel colors.
- Shirt dresses – This is a timeless fashion that is, again, suitable for all body types. These are best worn in classic black, olive, burgundy, grey, and metallic colors.
- Full skirts – Even though silk and satin have a higher advantage here, these can be worn in any material with patterns or floral imprints. Pair it with a metallic tank and medium height heels to be extremely chic.
- High-waisted pants – More appropriate for tall and sleek women, but shorter ladies can wear this style comfortably, too. Accessorize with a designer belt and high heels to really make this look hot. Also, pair this fashion with a vertically striped, tucked-in blouse to look slimming.
- Trench coats – Taller women can wear longer versions of this style, while shorter women look better in belted waist-length versions. Pair with black tights and high heel ankle boots to make yourself appear taller.
- Waist-focused dresses – These are suitable for any body type, but ideal for an athletic body. This look puts emphasis on the waistline so, like with any fashion, only wear it if you are comfortable with it.
- Prints – Abstract and patterned (such as polka dots and stripes) prints, along with florals, are extreme this spring.
- Colors – It is time to be bold ladies, because bright and playful is in! Go for the tropical and metallic colors to give some flair to your style, but do not worry, if you are not into flashy, neutral colors are chic, too.
- Jackets – Rolled or pushed up sleeves are back from the 80’s. You loved them then and can love them even more now! Vest jackets, cropped and tunic length, are becoming increasingly popular, too.
- Fashion accessories – Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize! Scarf belts, bug-eyed glasses, chunky necklaces, and chandelier earrings are “it” this spring, so stock up!
Now, these are only ten of many hot trends coming up this spring. Watch for many more and do not be afraid to try new things, too. Remember, you are only as sexy as how you feel. So if you cannot be comfortable in your own fashions, is it really worth it? Make it worth every penny!
Image source: http://www.icemooseshop.com/prohtml/2013-Women-s-O-neck-Retro-Sequins-Floral-Printed-Pure-Silk-Satin-Dress-p-671.html
floral frocks for women, floral dresses for women, dresses for women, floral dresses, dress for women, one piece dress frock, pics of summer dresses for woman, one piece dress knee length
Image source: http://www.efashionhelp.com/floral-print-dresses.html. Floral Dresses for Women
floral dresses Knee Length, flowered satin gown images, short one piece frock for women